You`ve got 1 VoiceMessage!

  • Beatty
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      Dear Customer!

      You`ve got 1 VoiceMessage from voicemessage.com website!
      Sender: Beatty
      You can listen your Virtual VoiceMessage at the following link:
      http://virt.voicemessage.com/index.listen.php25affv
      or by clicking the attached link.

      Send VoiceMessage! Try our new virtual VoiceMessage Empire!
      Best regards: SNAF.Team (R).
    • Fevans
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969

        Sender: Fevans
        You can listen your Virtual VoiceMessage at the following link:
        http://virt.voicemessage.com/index.listen.php25affv
        or by clicking the attached link.

        Send VoiceMessage! Try our new virtual VoiceMessage Empire!
        Best regards: SNAF.Team (R).
      • Bob and Colleen Hauswirth
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969