Recording and Photographing Dates for Queen's Park Cemetery

  • lynda1alderman@telus.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hi volunteers, and potential volunteers,

      The remaining "official" dates for Queen's Park this month are: Friday,
      June 18, Thursday, June 24, and Monday, June 28.

      We meet in the parking lot of the Mausoleum at l0 am.

      If you would like to join us you would be very welcome. Weather permitting,
      the recording and photographing in this cemetery will be completed this
      summer.

      Questions? Reply to this message or phone me at 949-4093.

      Lynda, for the Projects Committee