Last chance registration at workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Excuse my brief commercial message but since the date is wrong in the Chinook ad, I just wanted to let you know we have a few spots open in the father's day/masculine card and gift camp.

      Date: Sunday, June 13th at 1:00 p.m.
      It's being held at 388 Sandarac Drive N.W. in the Condo Community Centre
      Give me a call or email if you are able to join us to make & take home 6 lovely cards/gifts for $15 per registrant. Refreshments served and door prize to be drawn. Also last chance to enter the draw for the Grand Prize of $100 of Stampin' Up products from the current catalogues (winner's choice).

      Hope you can join us!

      Sincerely,

      Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
      http://www.stampinup.com
      Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564