RE: June Meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
      Unfortunately I won't be at the meeting tonight. I was planning on it in spite of the Stanley Cup finals. I don't think I will see the game anyway as I am not feeling well. I felt fine this morning but that is no longer true this afternoon. For those interested in the Ukrainian, French or Metis SIG, ask them to email me or call me later on.
      For my customers - I will arrange to deliver your orders as soon as I can or you can pick them up. Give me a call at 295-3490 or email to age@... or president@.... I am very sorry to miss the meeting and hope to see you around during the summer - perhaps at the library.

      à bientôt,

      Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
      Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"