RE: June Meeting

  • Ken Runquist
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
      Message

      Sorry, but I’m going to be watching the Flames.

      Ken

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
        Message
        The Show Must Go ON-- See you tonight.

        Donna Coulter  Irish et all

        ---
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
          Unfortunately I won't be at the meeting tonight. I was planning on it in spite of the Stanley Cup finals. I don't think I will see the game anyway as I am not feeling well. I felt fine this morning but that is no longer true this afternoon. For those interested in the Ukrainian, French or Metis SIG, ask them to email me or call me later on.

          For my customers - I will arrange to deliver your orders as soon as I can or you can pick them up. Give me a call at 295-3490 or email to age@... or president@.... I am very sorry to miss the meeting and hope to see you around during the summer - perhaps at the library.

          à bientôt,

          Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
          http://www.stampinup.com
          Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"