Re: ROBERT WESTBURY

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      Dear Rene and all who knew Robert,

      I don't have any other information yet. I imagine the family are dealing
      with funeral arrangements today, and perhaps there will be an announcement
      in the paper soon.

      I can tell you what a close friend (a nurse) of Clare's told me last week.
      Robert was weak and sleeping a lot, but did not seem to be in pain. He had
      been so glad to be home from the hospital. His former partner in his
      medical practice, who lives nearby, was administering his medicine, and
      Clare had the help of a home-care nurse. Clare was said to be coping
      admirably.

      I'm feeling quite sad today,

      Judith