Re: ROBERT WESTBURY

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      The Westbury street address for those who wish to send cards of support to Clare and family:

      4012 Comanche Road NW
      Calgary    T2L 0N8

      I will send the e-mail address on Monday, as I'm sure Clare has enough to occupy her this weekend.

      Judith Doyle

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
        Dear Rene and all who knew Robert,

        I don't have any other information yet. I imagine the family are dealing
        with funeral arrangements today, and perhaps there will be an announcement
        in the paper soon.

        I can tell you what a close friend (a nurse) of Clare's told me last week.
        Robert was weak and sleeping a lot, but did not seem to be in pain. He had
        been so glad to be home from the hospital. His former partner in his
        medical practice, who lives nearby, was administering his medicine, and
        Clare had the help of a home-care nurse. Clare was said to be coping
        admirably.

        I'm feeling quite sad today,

        Judith