Re: ROBERT WESTBURY

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      Thank you so much Judith for letting us know. Bob has been on my mind
      for a week or two now but I hesitated to phone Clare.

      Do you know when the funeral is going to be?

      Rene

      > To all who knew Robert Westbury:
      >
      > In the words of his wife Clare,
      >
      > "Robert died peacefully at home at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 4th June."
      >
      > Judith Doyle

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • John Doyle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
        The Westbury street address for those who wish to send cards of support to Clare and family:

        4012 Comanche Road NW
        Calgary    T2L 0N8

        I will send the e-mail address on Monday, as I'm sure Clare has enough to occupy her this weekend.

        Judith Doyle

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
          Dear Rene and all who knew Robert,

          I don't have any other information yet. I imagine the family are dealing
          with funeral arrangements today, and perhaps there will be an announcement
          in the paper soon.

          I can tell you what a close friend (a nurse) of Clare's told me last week.
          Robert was weak and sleeping a lot, but did not seem to be in pain. He had
          been so glad to be home from the hospital. His former partner in his
          medical practice, who lives nearby, was administering his medicine, and
          Clare had the help of a home-care nurse. Clare was said to be coping
          admirably.

          I'm feeling quite sad today,

          Judith