Re: ROBERT WESTBURY

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      God Bless Him.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      403-240-4636

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 7:47 AM
      Subject: ROBERT WESTBURY

      To all who knew Robert Westbury:

      In the words of his wife Clare,

      "Robert died peacefully at home at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 4th June."

      Judith Doyle
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
        Thank you so much Judith for letting us know. Bob has been on my mind
        for a week or two now but I hesitated to phone Clare.

        Do you know when the funeral is going to be?

        Rene

        > To all who knew Robert Westbury:
        >
        > In the words of his wife Clare,
        >
        > "Robert died peacefully at home at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 4th June."
        >
        > Judith Doyle

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • John Doyle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
          The Westbury street address for those who wish to send cards of support to Clare and family:

          4012 Comanche Road NW
          Calgary    T2L 0N8

          I will send the e-mail address on Monday, as I'm sure Clare has enough to occupy her this weekend.

          Judith Doyle

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
            Dear Rene and all who knew Robert,

            I don't have any other information yet. I imagine the family are dealing
            with funeral arrangements today, and perhaps there will be an announcement
            in the paper soon.

            I can tell you what a close friend (a nurse) of Clare's told me last week.
            Robert was weak and sleeping a lot, but did not seem to be in pain. He had
            been so glad to be home from the hospital. His former partner in his
            medical practice, who lives nearby, was administering his medicine, and
            Clare had the help of a home-care nurse. Clare was said to be coping
            admirably.

            I'm feeling quite sad today,

            Judith