ROBERT WESTBURY

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      To all who knew Robert Westbury:

      In the words of his wife Clare,

      "Robert died peacefully at home at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 4th June."

      Judith Doyle
    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
        God Bless Him.

        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert
        403-240-4636

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
          Thank you so much Judith for letting us know. Bob has been on my mind
          for a week or two now but I hesitated to phone Clare.

          Do you know when the funeral is going to be?

          Rene

          > To all who knew Robert Westbury:
          >
          > In the words of his wife Clare,
          >
          > "Robert died peacefully at home at 11:30 p.m. on Friday the 4th June."
          >
          > Judith Doyle

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • John Doyle
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
            The Westbury street address for those who wish to send cards of support to Clare and family:

            4012 Comanche Road NW
            Calgary    T2L 0N8

            I will send the e-mail address on Monday, as I'm sure Clare has enough to occupy her this weekend.

            Judith Doyle

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
              Dear Rene and all who knew Robert,

              I don't have any other information yet. I imagine the family are dealing
              with funeral arrangements today, and perhaps there will be an announcement
              in the paper soon.

              I can tell you what a close friend (a nurse) of Clare's told me last week.
              Robert was weak and sleeping a lot, but did not seem to be in pain. He had
              been so glad to be home from the hospital. His former partner in his
              medical practice, who lives nearby, was administering his medicine, and
              Clare had the help of a home-care nurse. Clare was said to be coping
              admirably.

              I'm feeling quite sad today,

              Judith