Coats of Arms

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hello,
      I was checking the answering machine for the society and there was a message from a Barbara Brown who is looking for coats of arms for her husband's family.  She is wondering where she can get them.  I would appreciate any help with this question.  If anyone can help Barbara her phone number is 248-6449.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko

    • Phyllis Ziajka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hi Heather:

        I would suspect this woman has stopped by our offices/library at 16th Avenue and has seen the Coat of Arms on the window (Harold's business), but has assumed it was also part of the "service" of AFHS..... I would suggest she contact Harold.... but I can't remember his last name, and don't know the name of his business... used to be Owls Rook Books, but don't think its that anymore.

        I'll be at the library tomorrow afternoon (volunteer shift with Donna) so perhaps I could phone her from there and give her Harold's number (he has left some brochures at the Library for us to hand out as needed).  Let me know if you want me to phone her tomorrow, or if someone else has answered you and has looked after it already.

        Cheers, Phyllis Z.

        I was checking the answering machine for the society and there was a message from a Barbara Brown who is looking for coats of arms for her husband's family.  She is wondering where she can get them.  I would appreciate any help with this question.  If anyone can help Barbara her phone number is 248-6449.
        Thank you,
        Heather Jaremko

      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004