Correction to Chinook Ad

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      When you receive the next Chinook you will see the full page A.G.E.
      advertisement about our new product and service line for scrapbooking,
      cardmaking and more. At the end it will tell you that our next event is a
      Stamp Camp on June 8, 2004. We will be postponing this to a Saturday and/or
      Sunday.

      If you wish to be put on our email list to receive notices when this and any
      other event, including free scrapbooking workshops, will be held, please
      respond to me by email or phone 295-3490 and leave a message.

      Today by 7 p.m. is the last date for placing orders from the Spring mini
      catalogue or receiving a free matching numbers set with an order of selected
      upper and lower case alphabets. For more information see www.stampinup.com

      Sorry to bother you on the dist-list but I did not know how else to advise
      you of the correction to the paid advertisement.

      Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
      http://www.stampinup.com
      Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
      May is Scrapbooking month!
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564