Saskatchewan pioneers

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2004
      I just sent in my submission on the Sparling, Kenny, Wilder and Gettins
      families to the Saskatchewan Western Development Museum centennial
      project (the province will be 100 years old in 2006). It should be
      available online shortly.

      > http://www.wdmprairiegamble.com/index.php

      Lois Sparling

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Leslie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2004
        Is the centennial not in 2005? I thought it was the same year as Alberta.
        If not, a whole extra year to finalize my submission!
        > I just sent in my submission on the Sparling, Kenny, Wilder and Gettins
        > families to the Saskatchewan Western Development Museum centennial
        > project (the province will be 100 years old in 2006). It should be
        > available online shortly.
        >
        > > http://www.wdmprairiegamble.com/index.php
        >

        > Lois Sparling

      • Lois Sparling