Re: Info on Professional Help with old Photos

  • Margo and Keith Debert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      Message
      Hi Phyllis;
          Warren and Lorri Matthews at Antique Memories do a phenomenal job at restoring old and damaged photos. They have a studio in their home and have lots of examples of their work.
          Their phone number is 244-0109 or visit their web site at
                  www.antiquememories.net
          I had them do some work for me and I was extremely pleased with the results.
                  Margo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2004
        Message
        We have a member of the society who does restoration work

        Fred Sheppard sheppard500@...

        he has shown examples of his work at various meetings though Ihaven't used him myself

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman,
        Alberta Family Histories Society