Info on Professional Help with old Photos

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 5:03 PM
      Message
      Hello List:

      Is there anyone on the list who could offer information on getting work done on old photographs (in Calgary).  I'd appreciate any suggestions as to who to use, and who not to use, and any other info that anyone would like to share.

      Thanks, Phyllis Z.

    • Phyllis Ziajka
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 5:03 PM
        Message
        Hello List:

        Is there anyone on the list who could offer information on getting work done on old photographs (in Calgary).  I'd appreciate any suggestions as to who to use, and who not to use, and any other info that anyone would like to share.

        Thanks, Phyllis Z.

      • Margo and Keith Debert
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28 5:47 PM
          Message
          Hi Phyllis;
              Warren and Lorri Matthews at Antique Memories do a phenomenal job at restoring old and damaged photos. They have a studio in their home and have lots of examples of their work.
              Their phone number is 244-0109 or visit their web site at
                      www.antiquememories.net
              I had them do some work for me and I was extremely pleased with the results.
                      Margo
          Message 4 of 4 , May 28 11:50 PM
            Message
            We have a member of the society who does restoration work

            Fred Sheppard sheppard500@...

            he has shown examples of his work at various meetings though Ihaven't used him myself

            Regards

            Gordon Lane
            Chairman,
            Alberta Family Histories Society