Re: Celtic SIG

  • mckenziebg
    Message 1 of 80 , May 27, 2004
      From: "Lois Sparling" <lsparling@...>
      To: "dist-gen" <dist-gen@...>
      Sent: 15 May, 2004 10:45 PM
      Subject: Celtic SIG
      Hi Lois, That was an interesting meeting last evening. I would like to
      contact Currie. May I please have his current Email or/and phone number.
      Bruce McKenzie
      > The next Celtic SIG meeting is Wed. May 26, 2004 at the AFHS library on
      > 16th Ave. NW. Our topic is the Scottish Highlands (or Scotland,
      > anyway). John Currie will tell us about the history of the McVurrick
      > bards. Harold Hurren will tell us about the Battle of Cullodon. Ethel
      > McDonald will review a book about the Highland Clearances.

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois