TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 20 , May 23, 2004
      The May 25th meeting has been changed to Monday May 24th because of the hockey game.

      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

    • Blair BARR
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
        Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

        The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

        Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
        Come and bring a friend.
        For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
        Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
        If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
        Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

      • Alan Peers

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
              TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

              Lois Sparling

              What's a TMG meeting?

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
                Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

                The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                Come and bring a friend.
                For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
                Alan Peers co-chair
              • Lois Sparling

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                      For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                    • Alan Peers
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                        The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                          The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                            The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                            For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers