RE: Genealogy speaker?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      Hi Jo,

      I remember her speaking in Calgary at the LDS church on 17th Avenue. So
      anyone at the FHC who was there at that time could comment on her as a
      speaker. I remember her talk as being quite interesting even though I have
      no folk from Sussex but she knew other English research as well.

      The only thing I thought strange in her talk is she said once you satisfy a
      client you lose him/her and have to look for new ones - or something in that
      vein. I thought it strange because "I think that I shall never see a
      completed genealogy"!

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
      May is Scrapbooking month!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2004
        Jo_an Utson wrote:

        > Hello: I seem to recall that we had Lady Teviot speak to the AFHS
        > group several years ago, but I can't remember much about her. If
        > anyone has a better memory or an opinion on her, could you please send
        > your comments to EPowel64@...?

        I enjoyed a presentation she gave at an AGS seminar a couple of years ago.

        --
        Ken

        Kenneth W. Rees
        Ancestor Find Inc.