Re: Genealogy speaker?

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2004
      Hi Elaine - Lady Teviot stopped off in Red Deer on her trip through a few
      years ago and a group of us from Stettler were invited to hear and talk with
      her. She is a very knowledgable lady, particularly about Sussex as that is
      my point of English interest. Both she and husband are genealogists living
      outside of Brighton, in Sussex. I have already e-mailed my impressions of
      her to this requester, but also suggested she should contact AGS as Lady T.
      was appearing at, I believe their annual convention immediately following
      her stop in Red Deer. I think it would have been 2001 about May.
      Sincerely
      Freda Stewart
      Calgary
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2004
        Hi Jo - Sorry I got my names mixed up there.
        Freda Stewart