Fw: Genealogy speaker?

  • Jo_an Utson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      Hello: I seem to recall that we had Lady Teviot speak to the AFHS group
      several years ago, but I can't remember much about her. If anyone has a
      better memory or an opinion on her, could you please send your comments to
      EPowel64@...?

      MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*

      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2004
        Hi Jo,

        I remember her speaking in Calgary at the LDS church on 17th Avenue. So
        anyone at the FHC who was there at that time could comment on her as a
        speaker. I remember her talk as being quite interesting even though I have
        no folk from Sussex but she knew other English research as well.

        The only thing I thought strange in her talk is she said once you satisfy a
        client you lose him/her and have to look for new ones - or something in that
        vein. I thought it strange because "I think that I shall never see a
        completed genealogy"!

        à bientôt,

        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
        Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
        May is Scrapbooking month!

        Hello: I seem to recall that we had Lady Teviot speak to the AFHS group
        several years ago, but I can't remember much about her. If anyone has a
        better memory or an opinion on her, could you please send your comments to
        EPowel64@...?

        http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
        p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

      • Ken Rees
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2004
          Jo_an Utson wrote:

          > Hello: I seem to recall that we had Lady Teviot speak to the AFHS
          > group several years ago, but I can't remember much about her. If
          > anyone has a better memory or an opinion on her, could you please send
          > your comments to EPowel64@...?

          I enjoyed a presentation she gave at an AGS seminar a couple of years ago.

          --
          Ken

          Kenneth W. Rees
          Ancestor Find Inc.