Fw: Family Tree Request

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Can someone come to her aid? Thanks.
      Lynn Taylor

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <chyllo@...>
      To: <ltaylor4@...>
      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 12:02 PM
      Subject: Family Tree Request

      > Good Morning,
      >
      > I have been trying online to research my family tree, but I have had no
      > success. All of the records are for the US, not Canada. Can you please
      direct
      > me to someone that can help me or possibly research my family tree for me?
      >
      > Thank you for your assistance.
      >
      > Ms. Laurie L. Otto

      > (403) 717-9730 Work
      >
      > Email: chyllo@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2004
        Dear Laurie L. Otto,

        Please see http://www.afhs.ab.ca/ for hundreds of links, many to
        Canadian sources and some to professional researchers. You will not
        find anywhere near everything on line, I would suggest a visit to the
        LDS library as your first step. A link giving their hours is at the
        bottom of the first page at the site above.

        Mary Arthur
        Director (Computer Sig)