RE: Free Scrapbook and Father's Day Card Workshops

    Message 1 of 6 , May 14 1:59 PM
      Thanks Bruce for the best wishes and kudo: Success to you on your venture
      into ways and means - you offer help to a lot of us.

      For any still interested there is room in any of the three sessions.

      Saturday May 15, 2-4 p.m.
      Sunday May 16, 2-4 p.m.
      Monday May 17, 6-8 p.m.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
      May is Scrapbooking month!

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15 9:27 AM
        Dear Xenia:

        Please register me for the Sunday afternoon session.

        I shall look forward to receiving instructions how to get there.

        Thank you.

        Rene Dussome