Legacy SIG

  • Charles W Aubin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13 10:44 AM
      The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
      the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
      Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
      LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
      March. Everyone welcome.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Charles W Aubin