CROATIAN RESEARCH

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 9:16 PM
      Hi Folks:

      Our AFHS participation in the Calgary & District Heritage Fair last
      Saturday was quite rewarding. The enthusiasm of the young students
      (grades 4 to 9) who participated was awesome. Most of us didn't believe
      that children of that age had much interest in history. It was a
      wonderful experience.

      We had one visitor to our display who is interested in pursuing his
      Croatian roots.

      Anyone out there who has experience who would like to give him some
      direction - besides referring him to our AFHS website and Cyndi's List?

      Please contact me directly for his name and address.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL