Today - AFHS Library NOT open

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      Message

      Since there is a snow-fall warning for Calgary and area, Linda Holdaway and I decided that there might not be too many people braving the elements to go to the AFHS Library, so we are cancelling the Library Open time today (Tuesday May 11) from 10 am to 2 pm.

      If the snow does not accumulate too much, and the roads are clear, the Library will be open tomorrow - Wednesday May 12 from 10 am to 2 pm.

      Lorna