surnames - Aitken, Ansell, Boulton, Daws, Langland, Tolver

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2004
      Message

      I was just browsing through the list of items being auctioned tonight (Monday May 10), Tuesday and Wednesday at Hall's Auction Services in Calgary (5240 - 1A Street SE) on their website www.hallsauction.com.

      There are 6 samplers being auctioned and I thought that anyone researching these surnames might be interested in going to the auction or placing a bid online. Anyways, here is the info:
      M. A. AITKEN, dated 1845 - lot 556
      Mary ANSELL, dated 1845 aged 11 - lot 493
      Elizabeth BOULTON, dated 1797 - lot 64
      Mary Overton DAWS, dated 1816 - lot 600
      Emma LANGLAND, dated 1837 - lot 117
      Martha TOLVER, dated 1747 - lot 33