W/O Woodruff

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 9:46 PM
      Hi folks:

      I have just completed some research that involved a review of The
      Calgary Herald and The Albertan newspapers in 1944.
      It is entirely possible that there might be a report of the incident
      involving W/O Woodruff's death in the paper about that time. It might
      reveal some family details that could be helpful. The papers are on film
      at the Public Library if anyone is interested in taking on the search.
      There are only 20 Woodruffs listed in the phone book!

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL