Re: Warrant Officer Class II Lionel Howard Woodruff RCAF - R/149450 - died 5th February 1944 on active service

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2004
      Message
      Of interest to all-- there is a memorial wall being erected in Nanton naming 10,350 RCAF who died in WW11.
      The names will be etched into a black granite wall for the memorial that will be on the front lawn of the Lancaster Air Museum.

      I believe the names will be from the same book that Eddie Firth mentioned. They have an e-mail address but I haven't kept the new one. Perhaps Ed knows.

      Donna and Hal Coulter
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        Message
        The website for the Lancaster Museum in Nanton is:

        www.lancastermuseum.ca     it includes a Virtual Memorial which lists all the names. I only see a Richard John Woodruff 1942.

        Donna  and Hal Coulter