Cochrane Cemeteries updating

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2002
      We have received permission from the Town of Cochrane to update the information on the cemetery markers for burials after the first publication of this material, 1988 I believe.  If you are interested in joining the group of volunteers for this project please reply to me personally rather than through dist-gen.  alderlyn@...
      The plan is to meet at the Cochrane cemeteries at 10 am on Saturday, September 28th.  Bring lunch if you are planning to stay the day.  If you have a digital camera please let me know.  Bring a clipboard and pens/pencils....spares will also be available.
      Questions?  Contact me at the above email or phone 949-4093.
      Lynda Alderman for the Projects Committee
    • Nancy Carson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2002
        Hi, Lynda. Can you send me directions in case I'm able to make it? Not sure yet and probably won't be until the last minute.

        Nancy
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002
          Hi Nancy,

          If you're arriving in Cochrane from Calgary on 1A highway, turn north (right) on 4th Avenue West.  There are traffic lights on this corner.  Following 4th Avenue past the schools on your left and Sunterra Estates on your right.  The cemeteries are straight ahead, basically at the end of 4th Avenue West.

          If you're arriving in Cochrane from Highway l, keep going until you get to the intersection with highway lA and turn right, then left on 4th Avenue West.

          Look forwarding to seeing you Saturday.

          Lynda
          Hi, Lynda. Can you send me directions in case I'm able to make it? Not sure yet and probably won't be until the last minute.

          Nancy
          We have received permission from the Town of Cochrane to update the information on the cemetery markers for burials after the first publication of this material, 1988 I believe.  If you are interested in joining the group of volunteers for this project please reply to me personally rather than through dist-gen.  alderlyn@...
          The plan is to meet at the Cochrane cemeteries at 10 am on Saturday, September 28th.  Bring lunch if you are planning to stay the day.  If you have a digital camera please let me know.  Bring a clipboard and pens/pencils....spares will also be available.
          Questions?  Contact me at the above email or phone 949-4093.
          Lynda Alderman for the Projects Committee
        • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002
            I will be out of the Office from Sept 23rd/02 to Oct 21/02. I will respond to your message upon my return.

            Sincerely yours,

            Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
            B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
            Chairman and President

            GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
            977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
            Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
            Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
            E-Mail: services@...

            On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:27:15
            Lynda Alderman wrote:
            >Hi Nancy,
            >
            >If you're arriving in Cochrane from Calgary on 1A highway, turn north (right) on 4th Avenue West. There are traffic lights on this corner. Following 4th Avenue past the schools on your left and Sunterra Estates on your right. The cemeteries are straight ahead, basically at the end of 4th Avenue West.
            >
            >If you're arriving in Cochrane from Highway l, keep going until you get to the intersection with highway lA and turn right, then left on 4th Avenue West.
            >
            >Look forwarding to seeing you Saturday.
            >
            >Lynda

            Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS
          • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 30, 2002
              I will be out of the office from September 23rd to October 21st/2002.

              Sincerely yours,

              Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
              B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
              Chairman and President

              GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
              977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
              Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
              Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
              E-Mail: services@...
              GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
              908-34th Street S.E.
              Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
              Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

              On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:21:12