AN INVITATION - CALGARY & DISTRICT HERITAGE FAIR

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004

      Hi Folks:

      On behalf of the Calgary & District Heritage Fair we are pleased to extend an invitation to all to attend the Fair on
      SATURDAY MAY 8 at the CAGARY MUNICIPAL BUILDING ATRIUM (next to the City Hall) from 9:30 am until noon

      The Fair is open to all students Grades 4-9 and will feature a competition of over 200 displays. It provides experiences that are intended to inspire our youth to celebrate and present their own unique heritage through multi-media presentations and exhibitions.

      The Alberta Family Histories Society is honoured to be asked to participate by providing judges and a book award to one of the winners. In addition, AFHS will table a display of its resources to attract the interest of students, teachers, parents and the general public.

      We hope you will take at least a few minutes to stop in and catch the enthusiasm with which these students address their passion for historical adventure. There is  NO CHARGE for admission.
      We look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

      Bill Campbell
      AFHS
      Public Relattions
      --