Re: Vouchers for "Familyhistoryonline" site

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 2:50 PM
      Hi Ann - just checked out this site. Brighton (Kemptown) Sussex is my
      point of interest and none of the Census listed show either Brighton or its
      subdivision Kemptown, which is shown on all Census info I have already
      received for all those years. Unless I am not doing it right, but I thought
      I could read their listing quite well. Brighton - St. Nicholas Church is
      shown for baptisms and marriages, this also is available on IGI. I couldn't
      find any mention of the actual cost. This idea is great, IF we could know
      that what we pay for is going to show up as an actual record. Also, can we
      print off a copy of an original record, or perhaps even a copy of a
      transcription. To me this is important. An extra charge to be sure but
      quicker than snail. I would defer to the judgement of someone who has more
      knowledge about what constitutes a good site.
      Sincerely
      Freda Stewart