Queen's Park

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hello,
      We are going to Queen's Park Cemetery this coming Friday at 10:30.  We would greatly appreciate help with cleaning of the headstones.  Spencer Field is taking his gas powered trimmer and we would like to have someone else with a gas powered trimmer to come along to help also.  We will be working in P section which is the military section.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
    • lynda1alderman@telus.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2004
        the list Address

        For anyone interested, our next recording/photographing session at Queen's
        Park is this coming Thursday. We meet at the Mausoleum at 10 am. Welcome
        newcomers if you'd like to join us. Welcome back old-timers if you have
        time to spare that day.

        Lynda, for the Projects Committee

      • lynda1alderman@telus.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          the list Address

          In addition to the summer of 2004 volunteers who were mentioned in a
          provided many hours of work during the summer of 2003 to recording and
          photographing at Queen's Park Cemetery: Ronna Byam, Lil Myers, Clarie
          Neville, Peter Taylor, Jacquie Parks, Peggy Franko, Caroline Phillips,
          Laurie Kent, Barb Hausegger, Jill Brown, Mertie Beatty, Al Peers, Arlene
          Shannon, Kelli Taylor, Doug Kent and Ken Runquist.

          Lynda, for the Projects Committee