Queen's Park

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 7:59 AM
      Hello,
      We are going to go to Queen's Park this coming Friday at 10:30 a.m. and were wondering if anyone would be willing to come out and help clean headstones.  Spencer Field is bringing a gas powered trimmer and it would be nice if someone else who has a gas trimmer could also help out.  We are going to be working in P section which is the military section.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko