Lanark County--

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004
      Anyone searching in Lanark County --Ramsay Township should visit

      Numerous links and great headstone and old building photo's. Worth an hour or two browsing.

      Donna Coulter.
    • Isabel Lefebvre
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004

        Hi Donna:

        This email really has nothing to do with Lanark County.  I noticed your surname “COULTER” and my relatives are Coulters from Alberta, and was hoping we may be related.

        My grandparents, Margaret Coulter b 1887 in Neepawa, Manitoba and James E Wood born 1880 in York, England both lived in the Calgary area from about 1897 till 1911.  Margaret’s parents were David Coulter b 1861 in Ireland and Isabella Emiline Coulter (cousins)  b 1864 in Huron County, Ontario.  David’s parents were David Coulter Sr b 1823 in Tyrone, Ireland and  Jane Simpson b 1834 in Tyrone, Ireland.

        Any connection??

        Anxiously awaiting your reply.

        Isabel Lefebvre

        British Columbia

        Anyone searching in Lanark County --Ramsay Township should visit

        www.rootsweb.com/~onlanark

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004