Vouchers for "Familyhistoryonline" site

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
      We have been asked by the FFHS if we want to sell vouchers to this
      British site. Paying in Canadian funds would no doubt be a convenience
      but are many people interested in buying vouchers?

      If you want to see what's on the site go to www.familyhistoryonline.net
      - searches are free.

      Ann Williams
      AFHS Secretary
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Freda
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
        Hi Ann - just checked out this site. Brighton (Kemptown) Sussex is my
        point of interest and none of the Census listed show either Brighton or its
        subdivision Kemptown, which is shown on all Census info I have already
        received for all those years. Unless I am not doing it right, but I thought
        I could read their listing quite well. Brighton - St. Nicholas Church is
        shown for baptisms and marriages, this also is available on IGI. I couldn't
        find any mention of the actual cost. This idea is great, IF we could know
        that what we pay for is going to show up as an actual record. Also, can we
        print off a copy of an original record, or perhaps even a copy of a
        transcription. To me this is important. An extra charge to be sure but
        quicker than snail. I would defer to the judgement of someone who has more
        knowledge about what constitutes a good site.
        Sincerely
        Freda Stewart