Milk River area local history book

  • Eileen McElroy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2004
      FYI

      Milk River and area local history book "THE HILLS OF HOME"(Second Edition, 2003), hardcover, 846 pages, index, photographs, maps
      is available for $55.00 incl. GST if picked up at:

      The Western Stock Growers' Association
      #101, 2116-27 Ave NE, Calgary
      Ph: 250-9121
    • Lynn Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
        FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

        Saturday      September 25th    10:00 AM
                     in  the  AFHS  Library

              Discussion on FTM's new release will
              will follow our open Q and A session.

        If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
        you will find map and other helpful information by going
        to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

        Contacts:
        General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...
        Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier  cerear@...