Re: South African Genealogy - virtual branch

  • Shift Volunteer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2004
      Thank you for your suggestion, but the Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta is pretty unlikely to have anyone who has S.A. roots.

      I would, however, be happy to circulate this to another group - the Alberta Family Histories Society which is also located in Calgary - where there is a good chance that there are interested persons.

      y---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
      From: "eGGSA / eGSSA" <eggsa@...>
      Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:52:49 +1000

      --
      In kinship, Judith Rempel
      <mhsa@...>

      Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta
      Canadian Registered Charity: #86568 6166 RR0001
      www.mennonites.ca/mhsa/
      Registered Canadian Charity #86568 6166 RR0001

      Join the MHSA Mailing list:
      http://www.mennonites.ca/mhsa/mailing_list.html

      $0 Bannerless Web Hosting, 10 POP and Web Email Accounts, & more
      Get It Now At www.doteasy.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2004
        Thanks for posting this to the list. I have a South African client and will
        advise her of this society.

        à bientôt,

        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

        From: "eGGSA / eGSSA" <eggsa@...>
        Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:52:49 +1000

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2004
          My South African client is happy. We found some of her relatives by
          searching through some of the databases at
          http://www.national.archsrch.gov.za/sm300cv/smws/sm300dl?20040421225648FA241
          940

          From: "eGGSA / eGSSA" <eggsa@...>
          Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:52:49 +1000