Safety in Belfast Ireland

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004
      Hi All;
      I have a question for anybody who has been to Belfast. My daughter is going
      there in June and I would like her to visit the street my Mom lived on:
      Copperfield St. between Antrim and York Roads and just south of Limestone
      Road, and Pilot St. by the docks, where my Gr.Grandfather died. Are these
      safe to visit day/evening? and what's the best way to get around - bus,
      taxi? They will be hostelling. Any insights you might have will be welcome.
      Thanks,
      Donna Snyder