Legacy SIG

  • Charles W Aubin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2004
      The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of April at 7:00 p.m. in
      the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this wonth will be
      Beverly Rees demonstrating the program Family History CD. How to create
      your own interactive CD-ROM.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Charles W Aubin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2004
        The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
        the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
        Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
        LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
        March. Everyone welcome.

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Charles W Aubin