Thanx

  • Frank Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004
      I see by the Chinook that you are about to relinquish your post as President.
      Many thanks from one member for your unstinting efforts on our
      behalf.................you have done Trojan service to our organization, ('above &
      beyond').
      Unfortunately, health reasons do not permit me to attend many meetings these days,
      but I always did enjoy your 'chairmanship' of the meetings that I did attend.
      Thanks again for volunteering to guide our Society thru some very significant
      events.
      Frank Morrow.