Fw: Recording and Photographing Group Dates for This Summer

  • lynda1alderman@telus.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2004
      This message was sent out specifically to those people who were involved
      last summer, and those who signed up at the April AFHS Meeting. However,
      perhaps there are more of you out there who would like to join us and you'd
      be most welcome. Contact me with your questions, and for a list of what to
      take to the cemetery if you are a newcomer. Lynda

      Hi Everyone,

      Welcome back to another summer at Queen's Park.

      Here are the dates:

      June: 2, 10, 18 and 28
      July: 6, 14, 22, 29
      Aug: 9, 17, 25
      Sept: 2, 10, 16, 24
      Oct: 4, 12, more to be added if necessary.

      On each day we will meet at l0 am in the Mausoleum parking lot because most
      of our work will be in that general area. After meeting we will move our
      cars out of that parking lot and spread them around because the cemetery
      authorities don't want us taking up a lot of space in any one lot or on any
      one roadway.

      Work will go ahead on these dates "weather permitting".....that is, if it's
      raining in your part of the city at 9:30 am it's probably raining in QP also
      so best to stay home for the day.

      For those staying for the whole day remember to take your lunch and lots of
      water.

      I think some of you would like to work on your own dates at your own time.
      Contact me and I will assign you a specific Section and Rows to be done
      whenever.

      If anyone has questions, please contact me by email or phone at 949-4093.

      The hawks are back and the rabbits/hares are changing from white to brown
      .... sure signs of spring at QP. Our group with pencils and cameras will
      complete the picture!

      Lynda Alderman