Re: Celtic SIG

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 80 , Apr 14 1:00 PM
      Hi Lois:

      Can you give me a short piece on the Celtic SIG for the Annual Report?

      Also, if you wish, anything about the 1911 census. I have a report from
      Judii Rempel on the 1906 transcription project.

      Thanks

      Geo

      George Lake
      Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
      Calgary Canada

      email: chairman@...
      AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

      my website: www.glake.ca

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois