Re: Microsoft critical updates!

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
      Mary - I am one of these dummies who cannot make sense of what the techies
      are talking about. I use 98SE with OE for my internet. Someone told me that
      OE incorporates Netscape but I haven't seen anything to indicate where
      Netscape might be. On the microsoft update there is a Caveat stating that an
      update to Netscape 4.0 is required before you can download the updates. Can
      you explain briefly please what this should mean to me.
      Freda Stewart