Re: ENGLISH SIG TUE APR 13

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 5:54 PM
      The topic is "Ways to present our findings to make them of interest to
      the next generation". Please bring along samples of such presentations
      (finished or unfinished) for an exchange of ideas on this subject.
      Meeting open to all members of the AFHS.

      7:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 13th in the AFHS library, 712 - 16th Ave. N.W.

      Ann Williams
      Peggy Franko