Re: Computer SIG Meeting - 10 Apr 04

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2004
      Before the meeting yesterday I did not know that you were supposed to format CDs. They worked without doing that but
      after the meeting I came home, formatted a CD and now can save something directly from a program such as Word Perfect
      rather than having to save my work to My Documents, opening the CD burner program, hunting around for the document,
      entering it into the area to burn to the disk. Thanks Gordon for a very useful tip.

      Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2004
        Can anyone tell me whether there is a drop-off box/window for borrowed books
        from the 16 Av NW AFHS library, this weekend, for out-of-towners?Thanks.