Today's meeting-- WHY?

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Hi-- I'll bet everyone that was at the meeting went right home and tried your suggestions and instructions Gordon It was a really informative lecture.

      I found FAQ in my  CD-RW-Hp-8200Plus -- there were most of the answers.

      Then I dug out the disc's I said were 'faulty' (not me) ahem.
      It said that I did not have permission to open the disc. Ask your supervisor for permission. Well now get them!!!!!

      There were 5 discs (cheapies) One I was allowed to format and then it told me to ask permission.

      I am getting an inferiority complex.

      If anyone has a simple answer-- great ---but I would sure like to know what happened. Please don't ask me to throw them away --- yet.
      And I don't need plant stands or coasters.