Paper of Record - Latest additions

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 6:43 PM
      Latest additions to Paper of Record,

      Afro-American -Baltimore, MD - 1926 - 1929
      Renfrew Mercury - Renfrew, ON - 1895 - 1899
      Woodstock Weekly Sentinel-Review - Woodstock, ON - 1878 - 1882

      Remember to use the following link, or the link on the website to give the
      AFHS the credit for the referral

      http://www.paperofrecord.com/Images/Referral/por_144.gif

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair
      AFHS Webster
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2004
        Sorry I put the wrong link in

        http://www.paperofrecord.com/?ReferSiteId={8B39908A-C594-4168-813E-

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman,
        Alberta Family Histories Society
        712-16th Ave NW.
        Calgary, AB, Canada
        T2M 0J8
        (403)214-1447

        AFHS Webster
        Editor Chinook

        AFHS Website: http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
          the list Address

          Vol. 2004 - 15 July 28, 2004

          Afro-American -Baltimore, MD - 1953 - 1956
          Toronto World - Toronto, ON - 1880 - 1882
          Woodstock Sentinel-Review - Woodstock, ON - 1893 - 1895