CFHC Online Newsletter

  • Judi Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      The Calgary Family History Centre has recently created a new mail list for anyone wishing to receive our free online newsletter.  This list is not a discussion group, and will only be used to send a monthly newsletter and other special announcements to list members.  To sign up for this service, please send a blank e-mail to CFHCPatronNewsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Judi Lee
      Director
      Calgary Family History Centre

      Please visit my website at
      <http://members.platinum.ca/julee/welcome.htm>

      Email me
      judi.lee@... <mailto:judi.lee@...>

      "Those who do not look upon themselves as links connecting the past with the future do not perform their duty to the world." -- Daniel Webster