AFHS Online Calendar

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Could everyone who has update access to the online Calendar please email me
      as I have installed our own AFHS calendar rather than using the old one.
      The old calendar was not on our own site but was housed on another site that
      was becoming overwhelmed with all the people trying to get to it.

      A number of people have made comment that it was getting harder and more
      frustrating to get to the old calendar. Please use the link on the main AFHS
      page to see the new calander

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair