Re: RE: AFHS LIBRARY

  • ALISON FORTE
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24 5:39 PM
      Gordon,

      I'm I doing something wrong. I have gone to that page a number of times over the last month and I get an error message. It takes me too http://www.calsnet.net/afhs I get the error message "The page cannot be displayed"

      Thanks Alison

      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2005
        the original sender

        The spic and span appearance of the library is the result of the English
        SIG's endeavours on Saturday afternoon. Thanks go to Spencer Field,
        Ishbel Cormack, John & Judith Doyle, Shirley & Greg King, Ken McGuire
        and myself (and also the staff of the North Hill Diner who provided
        refreshments to this grimy workparty)!

        A note for future cleaning parties - take lots of rags, all other
        cleaning material is provided.

        Ann Williams
        ENGLISH SIG CO-ORDINATOR

      • Donna Kirkwood
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 13, 2007
          Good morning,

          FYI
          The AFHS Library is open today (Thursday, Dec 13th) 9am - 3pm; tomorrow (Friday, Dec 14th) 9am - 12 noon; and Saturday, Dec 15th, 12noon - 4pm.

          This Library will be closed  Dec 17th until Jan 3ed, 2008 and reopens Friday, Jan 4th, 9am-12noon.

          Season's Greetings to all

          Donna Kirkwood
          Library Committee Member